- 23 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
UI/ UX template guide
- Updated on 23 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Type of the category we look for
- UI Kits
- Web design
- Design Systems
- Others you like
Accepted file types:
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
Step 1: Prepare
Prepare your UI template(
.sketch) and compress it into a zip file for sale so that your buyers can use it with ease.
Step 2: Upload
Add your UI page on the Upload page.
Your products are in
.zip format and encoded in the correct codecs.
Your products follow the mandatory guidelines for Elements containing nudity.
Use meaningful filenames as they will be used as the title of the product. (You can rename the title later.)
Edit details information of your product.
Once you add your product link, you can click “Edit details” for further product details:
- Title: Write a suitable title for your product.
- Description: Buyers understand and purchase your product by reading the summary of your product. Make sure to write a clear and concise product summary that highlights the features of the item.
We particularly recommend including the following information:
- What does this content include?
- What are the features of the content?
- How is the content used?
- Preview video: Show your promotional video or preview video of your product.
- Thumbnails: show your product images as much as possible.
- Categories: Select the most suitable categories of your products.
Tutorial video/ document (Optional)
Providing a tutorial video/document can offer clearer information before purchasing. We recommend preparing a simple screen recording (even without sound) that shows the product in use. This serves as a helpful tutorial video to complement your product.
Keywords: set some keywords for buyers who might search for your product.
Step 4: Publish
Once you fill in all the information you can fill in, click “Save as Draft” right side top and click “Publish” to start to sell.
|Product type||Recommended price range (USD)||Max price (USD)|
|UI template||$18 ~ $27||$27|