There are millions of elements in MotionElements available for your use.
By using favorite functions, it would help to save your time; helping you easily visualize & organise the elements you are considering for your projects.
Also, our favourite features are built to encourage easy and collaborative team work; you can share your Favorites folder by email to your team member, even if s/he is not a member of MotionElements.
Add Elements to Favorites
When you are on a search page or a product page, just click the “Favorite” button (the heart shaped icon) - and the element will be added to your Favorite.
View your Favorites
- To view your Favorites, click “Favorites” on the top right of the page.
- You will be brought to a page where you can view your Favorites.
Manage your Favorites
You are able to create folders to manage your Favorites.
- To start, click on “New Folder”.
- Enter the Name of your folder and click “Create”.
- You can find your created folder at the sidebar on your left.
Moving / copying your Elements into a different folder
- Select the element/s that you want to Move/Copy into your newly created folder, then click on “Move to folder”, and choose your folder.
- After that, click the “Move” button. “Move” will move the element into the selected folder. “Keep a copy in current folder” will copy the element into the selected folder while retaining the original in its original folder.
Tips：You can also drag and drop an element to a folder.
Searching within Favorite page
Input your search enquiry into “Search for Folder” to search for elements within your Favorite page.
Additionally, use “Filter by” to show only necessary media types you want.
Remove Elements from Favorite folder
Choose any element/s you would like to delete, click “Remove from Favorites” (the trash icon).
Update / delete Favorite folder
To update the name of the folder or delete it, you can do so in “Folder settings”. Click the pencil icon next to the folder name.
You can update the name of the folder or delete it from the screen below.
Add Elements to your Cart from Favorite
You can add to cart directly to save your time; just select the elements you wish to purchase and click “Add Selected to Cart”.
Share Favorites with a team or friend
- If you wish to share your Favorite folder to your team or friend, click the “Share” button on the top right hand corner.
- Enter the email address of your team or friend and click “share”. An email will be delivered to your recipient along with your Favorite folder. You can share with anyone you wish as long as the receiver has an email address, even if he/she does not have a MotionElements account.
“History” is a handy time-saving feature located within ”Favorites”. If you browse our site logged in to your MotionElements account, this “History” feature will automatically help keep track of all your last viewed Elements within the past month.
So even if you forget to click the Favorite button for the Elements you like and want to shortlist - with “History”, you can easily find the Elements you have previewed earlier with ease.
2 ways to access History:-
1. From the Navigation bar
2. From your Favorites function
TIP: From History - you can also immediately select the Element you want and choose to, 1) “Add to Cart” to complete purchase or add the Elements you like to 2) sort into Favorites Folders for future collaboration.
But remember - “History” will only remember your browsing history if you are logged in. ;)