Based on MotionElements' 100% money back guarantee sales policy, we will offer a refund within 30 days of purchase in the event:
- The product is not up to the specifications as described in the product page;
- The product is not of acceptable quality;
- You are unable to download your purchase.
If any of the above scenarios apply, please send an email to email@example.com and state the sales order number, element code, along with the reason for refunds.
We will assess other refund requests based on their merits. There is no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
Situations when a product may not be refunded
- You changed your mind about the product;
- You don't want the product after you've downloaded it;
- You bought a product by mistake;
- The product did not meet your expectations;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You ask for goodwill to return the product; or
- You cannot access the product because it has been removed (we advise you to download products as soon as you have purchased them to prevent this from happening).
All refunds will be done using the same payment method used to make the purchase. If the product was bought using Credits, you will be refunded in Credits; if the product was bought using a particular payment method, you will be refunded using the same payment method.