Yes. Your Element can be edited as required for your end product.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between “template” and “preset” in Adobe After Effects?
- How to search for music that matches my After Effects / Motion template?
- How to download purchased Elements?
- Why does my download have the MotionElements watermark?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can download my purchased Elements?
- Can I use my Elements for multiple projects or media? Do I have to pay extra?
- Can I modify my Elements (eg, colour, scale, duration) for my purpose?
- Do I need to credit the Artist or MotionElements in my works?
- Can I use the After Effects templates in my language version of After Effects?
- How to download my license certificate?