The GIF Creator on MotionElements is a simple but powerful tool for you to create your GIF.
Follow the steps here and you can get your GIF with the duration, size, speed and loop type you need.
1. Select your GIF on the element page at MotionElements Image + Animated GIF library.
2. If you're a Subscriber, you will see a pop-up message. Simply click Yes if you want to confirm the download.
In case you haven't signed up for the subscription. Follow the subscription message here and select your preferred plan before you download.
3. Select the beginning & ending time, size, speed and Loop Type and Quality Type (see below) of your GIF. Then click "Create GIF".
- No loop: motion played for one time
- Normal: unlimited loop
- Reverse: motion played from the end to the beginning (reversed)
- Ping Pong: motion played from the beginning to the end, and then from the end to the beginning
- Compressed: 256 colors (compressed)
- Sample Compressed GIF: 340kB
- High Quality: 256 colors
- Sample High Quality GIF: 766kB
- Maximum Quality
- Sample Maximum Quality GIF: 876kB
4. The custom generated GIF will be ready for you to download at the pop-up after a few moments. Or simply visit your Download Box to check out all your downloaded GIFs.
Also, you can generate multiple GIFs & images from the same element. It will only be counted as 1 download.